SKU: CSG AJ720A
Recommended for Permanent installations
Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation,
Utilities, Wind Energy
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 6" x 6" x 0.5" (15.2 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm) steel plate
- Pre-drilled 9/16 in. (14.3mm) holes
- Concrete bolt kit with four 1/2" x 3-3/4" (1.3 x 9.5cm) bolts included
- Made of Galvanized steel
- Painted Red
- Weight capacity of 310 Lbs. or 141 Kg.
High strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments
Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable.
They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.