SKU: DTC 2110526
NEW - Slice Non-Spark/Non-Conductive Safety Knife
Compared to any metal (even high-carbon steel), ceramic is sharper, harder, and stays that way longer. That's why you'll find ceramics used in satellites, race cars, and even operating rooms. Many surgeons, for example, prefer ceramic, not metal, for bone-replacement operations.
- 4 dual-sided, rounded tip ceramic blades.
- A single blade is equivalent to 20 metal blades.
- 11x sharper than steel and never rusts.
- Safer than traditional metal utility knife blades.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade
- Rust-free blade