SKU: CSG 1200101
TEMPORARY & PORTABLE
The 60 ft (18.3m) 3M™ Protecta® PRO-Line Web Horizontal Lifeline System has a tensioner, energy absorber, and two 6 ft (1.8m) tie-off adaptors and carrying bag.
The 3M™ Protecta® PRO-Line Horizontal Lifeline Systems are lightweight, easy to install and extremely portable. Just disassemble and take to the next job. 3M™ Protecta® PRO-Line Systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridge work, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability. The 3M™ Protecta® PRO-Line System installs in quickly, without special tools or equipment, maintaining optimum worker productivity. Simply attach the lifeline and tie-off adaptors to a suitable structure and tension the lifeline with the integrated ratchet. The built-in shock absorber limits arresting forces during a fall and provides the user with a visual impact indicator for added safety. Connection to the lifeline is made by attaching the hook of a shock absorbing lanyard directly to the lifeline for complete ease-of-use. The carrying bag makes transporting and storing the system easy, reduces damage from dirt, moisture and UV degradation, thus improving the longevity of the system.
- Complete 60 ft (18.3 m) system includes tensioner, energy absorber, and anchors
- Durable 2 in (50.8 mm) web lifeline is ideal for temporary applications
- Two 6 ft (1.8 m) tie-off adaptor anchors included for added jobsite versatility
- Lightweight and portable design provides fast and easy handling, installation, and storage
- Built-in energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker, minimizes fall clearance needed and protects the structure
- Integral ratchet tensioner provides easy handling, installation and storage
- Flexible system provides protection of two workers
Longer lengths are available - call for price & delivery