The first and only retractable designed to tie-back anywhere along the lifeline.
- Cost-effective alternative to tie-back, shock-absorbing lanyards.
- All-in-one, self-retracting lifeline/anchorage connector design reduces equipment required on the job site.
- Designed for anchoring below a user's harness back D-ring for greater safety.
- Integrated shock absorber especially designed for tie-back applications with load indicator device.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE standards, including the ANSI Z359.1 requirement that states only 24-inches (.61 m) or less of lifeline extends out of the housing when the unit is fully retracted.
- 7.5 ft. (2.3 m) Working Capacity
– Heavy-duty web lifeline smoothly extends/retracts without interruption for greater mobility and convenience
- Tie-back ANYWHERE on the Lifeline
– Provides more tie-off anchorage locations with a greater variety of beam-size options
– Simplifies user training for improved safety
- Miller 5K® Locking Snap Hook Designed Specifically for Tie-Back Use
– 5,000 lbs. (22 kN) gate load capacity from any angle
– Regular snap hooks easily fail if load forces are concentrated on the face or side of a hook – NOT with the Miller 5K Snap Hook
- XTREME Performance Webbing
– Engineered with high-tech strength and abrasion-resistant webbing. Available exclusively with Miller® brand products
– White side stripe stitching indicates that it is specially-designed for tie-back use
- User-Rated for 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) Capacity