The Occupational Health and Safety Act is amended to require employers to provide Naloxone Kits and comply with related requirements if the employer becomes aware, or ought reasonably to be aware, that there may be a risk of a worker having an opioid overdose at the workplace.
- Plastic Box
- Narcan (Naloxone Hydrochloride) Nasal Spray, 4mg/0.1 ml, 2 Doses
- CPR Face Shield w/ One-Way Filtered Valve
- Nitrile, Medical Examination Gloves (5 mil, large)
- P.A.W.S. Antimicrobial Hand Towelettes
- Security Seals, Spring-Lok, Numbered, Yellow