When seconds count, Neutraliser will provide immediate first aid & neutralize chemical burns in ± 3 seconds not 10! Ingredients immediately neutralize, (a better counter- action than just saline) the acid or alkali. It responds to all accidents - chemical or otherwise - with ONE "all risks" formula. FDA recommends 500mL as a minimum rinse volume for chemical burns.
05781600 - 80-1600-1 - 1 Litre (32 oz) bottle. 3 year shelf life.
- Quicker rinse design - ¼ twist'n pour.
- High buffer capacity agents in the formula.
- Formula includes an antiseptic preventing infection.
- 100% rinse effect by design, no re-circulating eyecup.
- Formula licensed by Health Canada NHP 80032394.
- Refills chemical burn 1st Aid kits (formerly Neutralite™).
- New slim BottlePod™ bracket fits hallways, warehouse posts, fork lifts, janitor's closets and lab workbenches.
- Now you can locate an "all-risk" solution close to the potential risk.