SKU: MMM HP10P3E
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime 105 Earmuffs feature a vibrant design to provide high visibility and double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection.
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime 105 Earmuffs are intended for noise levels up to 105 dBA. They feature added mass and volume, plus a double shell ear cup design (two cups connected via foam inner layer) to boost the noise reduction through the full range of low and high frequencies. The durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping and distributes weight for a low pressure fit. The lightweight headband works in conjunction with ear cup pivot points that tilt to maximize wearer comfort. Soft, liquid, and foam filled earmuffs fit comfortably against the head to provide an effective noise blocking seal.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 27 dB. CSA Class AL
- Helmet attachment for slotted hard hats
- Adapts to virtually all slotted hard hats
- Can be used in a rest, usage and storage position
- Compatible with Peltor visors and/or rain shields
- Fit can be verified with 3M™ E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (3M™ PELTOR™ Hygiene Kit HY54)
- Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding, Welding