Environmentally Friendly & Safe To Use W/Out Mask
Promarker complements the range of fluorescent paint markers and can be used for many different marking/identification purposes: roads and highways, road signage, earthworks, pipework, building works and electrical installations. With excellent covering power it masks other markings easily and effectively. Easy and safe to use, the Pro Marker is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap, a largest size is available (750ml net).
- Excellent adhesion to many different types of surface (even wet): concrete, asphalt, sand, wood, grass, etc.
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact).
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
- Particularly good covering power:
- Marking duration: over 12 months (depending on the application conditions and surface), high resistance to weathering and UV rays.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C.
- Wide range of colors including white and brown.
- Binder: acrylic.
- Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
- Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
- Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
- Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment
- (One-wheel applicator & gun handle see pages 20 &21).
- BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
- AFTER USE: purge head up